I wanted to buy something from an online seller. Wasn't anything of absolute necessity, but every time I see that I have to register an account with them, I get so turned off. Shopping online suddenly became terribly inconvenient and repelling. With that said, I have to admit, I LOVE paypal and I love weebly. It enabled an IT dummy like me to actually fulfill a fantasy. With my online store you can purchase items in very few quick clicks. How convenient is that? Wasn't it just last it last month when a security breach occurred with Epsilon, an e-marking fulfillment house that involved many of our banking services? How trustworthy can you be with giving away credit card info to a merchant that you cannot address by first name? In effort to simplify life, it seems as if we've made it ever more complicated.
- Silkworm Lifecylce Rearing and Cocooning kit
- Live Silkworms raised on leaves
- Leaves on sale!
- Live Silkworms raised on chow
- Silkworm Netting/Mesh for sale!
- LIVE cocoons and eggs for sale
- Exotic Silkworm Color Chow
- Mulberry Chow
- Silk Products
- Care Sheet 101
- Shipping and Live Guarantee Policy
- Customer Review
- About the Legend of Lady Silkworm
- Contact Me
- Care to take a survey?
- Lady Silkworm care sheet
- Link Page
- Atomy by Lady Silkworm
A once little girl who dreamed of silkworms growing on mulberry trees...