First brood of tiger silkworms have reached their 2nd instar! They are currently raised on chow and getting over to be switched to leaves in another week. As expected, mulberry leaves are one of the last trees to leaf out. These will be selectively bred for the many generations to come. Since these are bivoltine strains, they will produce another filial generation in July and then retire for the season. Their eggs will be offered for sale during winter time after diapause. I am selling these tiger silkworms in small quantities as feeders to anyone interested. Will let them go at about one inch. Pls email to reserve yours.
- Silkworm Lifecylce Rearing and Cocooning kit
- Live Silkworms raised on leaves
- Leaves on sale!
- Live Silkworms raised on chow
- Silkworm Netting/Mesh for sale!
- LIVE cocoons and eggs for sale
- Exotic Silkworm Color Chow
- Mulberry Chow
- Silk Products
- Care Sheet 101
- Shipping and Live Guarantee Policy
- Customer Review
- About the Legend of Lady Silkworm
- Contact Me
- Care to take a survey?
- Lady Silkworm care sheet
- Link Page
- Atomy by Lady Silkworm
A once little girl who dreamed of silkworms growing on mulberry trees...